To apply, please send a letter of interest outlining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday October 12th.
The role of front desk staff is to welcome students and visitors to Esh, answer questions, perform basic administrative tasks, and help to keep the studio and lobby clean and tidy. The front desk staff report to the Studio Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be welcoming to students or visitors who come to the studio
- Help orient new students to the studio at the beginning of a session – explain studio layout and where to put belongings, where bathrooms and water fountains are, where to go for class, etc.
- Be present at the front desk during busy times (10 minutes before and 10 minutes after each class starts)
- Check in students and take attendance in Amilia for all classes running during shift
- Help students manage make-ups and drop-ins for classes in Amilia
- Perform data entry tasks in Amilia
- Keep the lobby and front desk tidy and clean
- Stock and clean bathrooms
- Sweep and mop lobby and bathroom floors
The Ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Enjoys interacting with students and other visitors to Esh
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is able to perform tasks on the computer and online
- Is able to perform basic cleaning duties
Monday-Thursday, 5:30-8:45 PM
Friday 5:30-7:30 PM
Sunday 4:20-7:35 PM.
We are looking for a single applicant who can cover the full week, or about two Front Desk Staff to split up these shifts. Please feel free to apply if you are able to cover at least two shifts per week.
Esh Circus Arts is an equal opportunity employer. Esh embraces diversity and equal opportunity across race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of our community.
Esh Circus Arts is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Esh Circus Arts will provide reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants or employees if the accommodation will allow the individual to perform the essential functions of their job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.