Residency training is self-directed training time for advanced students and circus professionals. Unlike open studio, residency training is focused training time, rather than social training time. You will be guaranteed your own apparatus/equipment, rig point, floor space, etc. You will be paired with two or three other people who are training complimentary skills; the goal is to develop skills and create acts in a supportive community environment.
Residency students commit to a regular weekly training schedule on a month-to-month basis; the hourly rate for this monthly commitment is considerably lower than our usual hourly space rental rate.
If you are interested in participating in residency training, please contact us at email@example.com with "Residency" in the subject line. Please be sure to include the following information:
- What discipline(s) would you like to train?
- How much time would you like to rent? How many hours per day? How many days per week?
(Minimum commitment for residency is two hours per day, one day per week)
- What days/times are good for you? Send us a list of several times that you can commit to weekly. We will match you up with others who fit your schedule and training needs.
- 1 day per week (2-3 hours): $100 per month
- 2 days per week (4-6 hours): $170 per month
- 3 days per week (6-9 hours): $220 per month
Solo Training Rates:
Duo Act Training Rates:
- 1 day per week (2-3 hours): $120 per month
- 2 days per week (4-6 hours): $190 per month
- 3 days per week (6-9 hours): $240 per month
Group Act Training Rates:
(3 or more people)
- 1 day per week (2-3 hours): $150 per month
- 2 days per week (4-6 hours): $250 per month
- 3 days per week (6-9 hours): $330 per month