Professional Preparatory Program
Aerial Fabric • Static Trapeze • Single-Point Trapeze • Aerial Rope • Aerial Hoop • Partner Acrobatics • Hand Balancing • Contortion
The Professional Preparatory Program at Esh Circus Arts is designed to help dedicated circus students develop their technical, choreographic, and performance skills in their chosen dicipline.
Program focuses currently include aerial fabric, static trapeze, single point/dance trapeze, aerial rope, aerial hoop/lyra, partner acrobatics, hand balancing, and contortion.
- Provide a structured training program for circus students with professional performance aspirations
- Help students develop strength, flexibility, technical mastery, and performance skills in a supportive community
- Foster mentoring relationships between students and Esh coaches
- Pro-Prep Group Class (Once per week)
A block of class time that includes training in physical theater, dance, tumbling, conditioning and flexibility.
- 60-Minute Private Lessons (Once per week)
2 lessons per month must be in student’s focus discipline.
2 lessons per month may be in disciplines of the student’s choice.
- Monthly workshops in a variety of topics.
- Residency training time to practice skills in a focused, small group environment.
- Access to multiple weekly Open Studio times for even more practice time.
In addition to the Program elements, students are required to register for at least one weekly group class each session in their chosen focus.
Students are expected to commit to at least 10 hours of training time each week, inclusive of private lessons, residency and open studio training, and class time.
Admission to the program is via an in-person interview and audition. New students are admitted quarterly on Sept. 1st, Dec. 1st, March 1st and June 1st. Contact email@example.com to schedule an interview at least 4 weeks in advance of desired start date.
Program tuition is $380 per month, and includes all program elements. There is a 3 month minimum commitment for the Pro Prep Program. Tuition is due monthly. The cost of weekly group classes is not included in program tuition.